Choose the right equipment for your needs
Eurosensors is the ideal partner for all your immersion heater requirements. We offer high quality equipment designed to ensure the safety, efficiency and reliability of your production processes. Our team of experts is available to help you find the perfect immersion heater for your unique needs.
We are proud of our commitment to our customers' success by providing them with reliable, high quality equipment, a testament to our expertise recognized throughout Europe.
How does an immersion heater work?
An immersion heater works by immersing an electrical resistance in a liquid or fluid to heat it. The electric resistance is powered by an energy source, usually electric current, which heats it.
This heat is then transferred to the surrounding liquid or fluid, thus maintaining a stable temperature in the container or tank where it is used. It can be equipped with a thermostat to maintain the desired temperature, or with a control system to adjust the temperature according to the needs.
What is an immersion heater used for?
An immersion heater is used to maintain a stable temperature in a liquid or fluid. It is often used in thermostating baths, chemical reactors, fermentation tanks, heat exchangers, cooling systems and other industrial or scientific applications.
It allows to maintain a precise temperature for processes such as chemical reaction, culture incubation, scientific experimentation, or temperature maintenance for sensitive equipment. It can also be used to heat a liquid or fluid for later use.
It also allows for temperature control as needed, for example, to perform scientific experiments that require precise and stable temperatures. It is also used to maintain a constant temperature in thermostating baths for industrial applications such as quenching, annealing, hardening, shaping, etc.
Technical characteristics of an immersion heater
Max. temperature : +1050°C
Diameter of tubular elements : Ø6.5, Ø8.5, Ø10, Ø12, Ø14mm
Diameter of ceramic elements : Ø30, Ø32, Ø34, Ø36, Ø38, Ø41, Ø44, Ø46, Ø52, Ø54, Ø64 mm
Submerged length : 200-6000 mm
Mounting : Flat flange / Threaded flange
Installation: Vertical position/ Horizontal position
Power : Consult us
Material of construction: Copper / Aisi 304 -316L / Incoloy 800 – 825 / Aluminum / Plastic (PP, PA, PE, ABS), etc..
Number of resistors : 1 /3 /6.
Voltage: Max. 500V, above that, please consult us.
What are the different types of immersion heaters?
There are several types of immersion heaters that vary in application, shape, material of construction and method of temperature control. Here are some examples of types of immersion heaters:
- Immersion heater It consists of a plunger rod that is immersed in the liquid or fluid to be heated. It is used for high temperature heating applications.
- Circulating immersion heater It is used for low temperature heating applications and for liquids that need to be mixed continuously. It consists of an integrated circulation pump that maintains a constant temperature in the liquid or fluid.
- Immersion heater with digital temperature control It is equipped with a digital display to show the temperature and a thermostat to regulate the temperature. It is often used for precision applications.
- Resistance heater It is equipped with an electrical resistance that produces heat to heat the liquid or fluid. It is used for high temperature heating applications.
- Flanged immersion heater : It is attached to a flange on an equipment or tank to maintain thermal contact with the liquid or fluid to be heated. It is used for high temperature heating applications.
- Indirect immersion heater : It is used for applications where it is necessary to maintain a physical separation between the heating fluid and the fluid to be heated. It is often used for heating applications of corrosive or hazardous fluids.
- Screw-in immersion heater: It is equipped with a thread to be screwed on an equipment or a tank. It is used for high temperature heating applications.
- Immersion heater with thermostat : It is equipped with a thermostat to regulate the temperature. It is often used for low temperature heating applications.
ASK FOR PRICES OF OUR PRODUCTS
For which fields of application
Our thermistors are used in many sectors of activity. Here are some examples of industries that use them:
How to choose an immersion heater?
The choice of an immersion heater will depend on your specific needs in terms of temperature, power, accuracy, liquid capacity, and compatibility with your existing equipment. It is important to consider the following technical specifications before selecting an immersion heater:
Make sure the temperature range of the immersion heater is suitable for the application for which you will be using it.
Check the temperature accuracy to make sure the immersion heater can maintain the desired temperature.
Make sure the immersion heater has enough power to heat the liquid or fluid to the desired temperature.
Check that the dimensions of the immersion heater are suitable for the space available in your equipment.
Select a material of construction suitable for the application for which you will be using the immersion heater.
Make sure the immersion heater has enough capacity to handle the amount of liquid or fluid needed.
Download our free catalog and discover the range adapted to your needs
Why choose EuroSensors?
ISO 9001 certification
Manufacturer since 2010
Warranty and service
More than 240 customers in over 10 countries
How to get an immersion heater ?
Benefit from complete and quality services, from the definition of your needs to the delivery of your equipment.
At Eurosensors, we are constantly striving to provide our customers with quality, state-of-the-art products. Each expert in our factory attaches great importance to manufacturing products that meet our quality criteria, which have made our reputation for more than 10 years.